06-26-2017 07:54 PM
189 ... 678
tools
    i got an Xiaomi Mi Band and is fine i got the app bind mi band pro but oddly do not monitored my sleep patterns when i synced also when was at night looked like sometimes gets disconnected from the Bluetooth i have an Lumia 640XL and well just have 1 day the band but the rest like my steps are synced right got i could assume is the firmware update can be responsible but i do not know of anyway the alarms and etc works good , so can not figure out what is wrong
    Penguwin and Ben Levi Giron like this.
    02-04-2016 07:40 PM
    Even though it was discussed a little earlier in the thread I thought that I would give my input on the "U8" smartwatches. I bought one on amazon for $10.50 and I just received it today. So far after hooking it up with my Lumia 950 I would say its not bad for a $10 smartwatch. It does sync your address book but everytime I try to call someone from the address book it just says failed (like it failed to load that contacts phone number). I can still use the dial pad to talk to someone and I can make calls from my recent and missed calls list as it syncs those over as well. As far as the music goes whenever I play something on groove music I hear it through my phone but can pause and play it through my watch. I think the only thing this does ok is making and receiving phone calls but for $10 I couldn't really expect much more than that, which is fine with me. It also has a very strong vibration motor so you can definitely feel when someone is calling. I would recommend this only because it was $10 other than that don't expect much... like I said $10. If you want me to post pictures I can!
    02-08-2016 02:10 PM
    Even though it was discussed a little earlier in the thread I thought that I would give my input on the "U8" smartwatches. I bought one on amazon for $10.50 and I just received it today. So far after hooking it up with my Lumia 950 I would say its not bad for a $10 smartwatch. It does sync your address book but everytime I try to call someone from the address book it just says failed (like it failed to load that contacts phone number). I can still use the dial pad to talk to someone and I can make calls from my recent and missed calls list as it syncs those over as well. As far as the music goes whenever I play something on groove music I hear it through my phone but can pause and play it through my watch. I think the only thing this does ok is making and receiving phone calls but for $10 I couldn't really expect much more than that, which is fine with me. It also has a very strong vibration motor so you can definitely feel when someone is calling. I would recommend this only because it was $10 other than that don't expect much... like I said $10. If you want me to post pictures I can!
    Sounds like it doesn't have much functionality then..if the calls fail,really you can't be listening to just music..does it track any health data? What do you use it for?
    02-08-2016 08:57 PM
    Sounds like it doesn't have much functionality then..if the calls fail,really you can't be listening to just music..does it track any health data? What do you use it for?
    The calls themselves don't fail it's just trying to dial a contact by going through the phonebook. If I was to dial their number on the dial pad or receive a call those come in just fine, they will stay connected to the device. It does have the ability to track your steps once you set your height and pace and that can run in the background so it's always keeping track, but there are not alot of things. I mainly use it to reject calls while I'm in school so I can see who's calling without having to cause a scene looking for my phone. Also an interesting note is that if you set Cortana to read text messages aloud she will read them through the watch, but that would be a little annoying to everyone around me, lol
    rgallini likes this.
    02-09-2016 05:43 AM
    I really want to go back to a Windows phone device, but lack of flagship phones on tmo and no compelling smart watches are deal breakers. I can't live without my g watch anymore. I would love a surface watch and surface phone to go along with my sp4 :)
    02-24-2016 10:11 AM
    Bind mi Band, unofficial Mi Band application for Windows Phone updated to new version 1.12

The main improvement: now it's possible to upgrade the firmware of Mi Band with our app. This works for all the versions of Mi Band. We won't be necessary having the latest firmware from Mi Fit, but the version, which we'll have in Bind Mi Band, is guaranteed to be 99% working. Many people complained about issues related to alarms and heart rate measuring. Now this improvement should help them. This feature still can be unstable, but it shouldn't cause issues with your Mi Band in the case of failure. If firmware upgrade permanently crashes for you, try to reboot your band. On the device page, in the bottom menu, you will also find new item: "reboot", which will allow you to restart your Mi Band. But be careful: it will vanish all data from your band. So use it only when your band is malfunctioning.

Now in the app you will be able to see the model of your Mi Band. Here's a small reminder: only Mi Band 1S has a support of heart rate measuring. And only Mi Band 1.0 has different colors of LEDs.

Additional small tweaks, fixes, and layout changes were made, which you may notice. We hope that you will like them.

This release was more technical but very important for many users. Further, we will continue working on the new features and hope to get back to you next time already in this month.

See you!

Developer page
    Bind Mi Band: Release 1.12 with Firmware Upgrading

Store page
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/bind-mi-band/9nblgggxtnkq
    Ben Levi Giron likes this.
    03-04-2016 04:09 AM
    Hi to everyone.

Some days ago I tried the Huawei TalkBand B2 in a store. I could paired it via Bluetooth with my Lumia 640 on WP8.1 and everything was fine answering calls on it, but it didn't show notifications for sms (maybe W10M works better with this limitation?). It isn't an official app for this gadget, of course, but I'm curious if another third party app could work with it to use the rest of the fitness functions.
    12-27-2016 02:51 AM
    I fell in love with and couldn't resist the Gear s3 Frontier. Naturally the pairing fails so I am using it in Stand Alone Mode. As they have an iOS app in beta, I am hopeful that a W10M version is in the works. I contacted Samsung with offer to assist with testing/development. More interest is better so it couldn't hurt if others contacted them as well
    12-31-2016 09:26 AM
    Can we get a definitive list update on the initial post will help others with the buying process.
    01-03-2017 01:08 PM
    I believe the Garmin stuff and the Vector are the brands, but the Vector is a 2015 watch and I wouldn't want to get something that will be outdated. I would love something like a Moto but I don't care much for Android phones to get one.
    01-05-2017 11:54 AM
    Can we get a definitive list update on the initial post will help others with the buying process.
    I just bought me a 950XL and would love to know which smartwatch works with my phone
    01-09-2017 03:32 PM
  12. Pedro Miguel Hilario Cordova's Avatar
    Please update de list!!
    06-14-2017 06:49 PM
    I'm using Garmin Vivoactive HR and am struggling with connecting to W10M on L950XL. Any suggestions?
    06-17-2017 01:14 PM
    I just bought one to pair with my L950 and sync is hit or miss. Consistent Connect IQ problems where none of my apps will show up to manage even when I install them on mobile. I can get watch faces to install via PC but some apps (SmartThings) wants me to open the app in Connect IQ on Garmin Connect. It came in today. Going to contact tech support even though I am sure I will just be returning the device since it's not being supported like I thought it was a few months ago. It's a shame, this device seems to be awesome and aesthetically, the app looks great. But with no sync, it goes back to Garmin.
    06-26-2017 07:54 PM
189 ... 678