Windows SmartWatch

e4et

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else been keeping an eye on the vector watch, vectorwatch.com? Apparently it'll have windows phone support and a 30 day battery life. Hopefully some solid info will be available after today, as they are supposed to be holding a closed room media briefing today sometime.

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
No colours and no touchscreen make that 30 days battery life quite believable. But also make me not want to spend almost four hundred bucks on something like this.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but look before you leap.........Honeycomb was a staple of Windows Mobile

Wonder if Microsoft had a patent on that layout, they could sue and shut down the iWatch, why not apple sues everyone...

No colours and no touchscreen make that 30 days battery life quite believable. But also make me not want to spend almost four hundred bucks on something like this.

Yea, if we could get true support from Pebble, the Pebble time has a color (ink display), and battery life is about a week as they claim. That is around $200+

I have a Pebble now but, once you handle another Android wear or the iwatch, these mono watches look like a kids toy.

That is the said thing about that, If these mono watches came out 7-10 years ago, they would of fit right in and looks good. Today with 4K tvs and True color smartphones, it's really hard to go to a mono display for long use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss