Only two possible watches that are here for windows after kreyos fail

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately AGENT is nearing a year after their first estimated delivery date. I'm skeptical that we'll receive it any time soon. I backed it and am very disappointed with how the project it going.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Depends what features you want. There's also Kairos (prototype only), Wellograph (more of a fitness tracker, but doesn't look like Mattel designed it, and is available), some French one I've forgotten the name of (concept only) and another one that I've forgotten the name of that looked like GI Joe's younger brother had designed it.
Waiting to see if/when Microsoft enter the market. And will then wait for the second version.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately AGENT is nearing a year after their first estimated delivery date. I'm skeptical that we'll receive it any time soon. I backed it and am very disappointed with how the project it going.
I also basked them. It's disappointing everytime I get a email update. You win some, you lose some, and some times you wait until you can find out either result

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Not one of them I would buy, all ugly and bulky... Come on someone give us a good looking watch that works with Windows Phone....

We prey for a Watch from Microsoft and all we get a fitness band, not even a watch....What a disappointment...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon