08-31-2015 05:57 PM
51 123
tools
    LOL - "None of them can do anything important..."

Yeah. Tracking steps, monitoring heart rate, GPS, making/receiving calls, top 3 platform support, sending/responding to texts, voice commands, etc. are not important to anyone.

By the way, I never have problems viewing content on my Band in direct sunlight and I haven't heard of anyone else complaining either.
    Yes those things are important to people who want those specific features available. People who also want alot of those features you mentioned get a fitness band. A smart watch is called a smart watch for a reason. Same as a fitness band is called such because of what it does. As I respect your opinion please respect mine when I say... Get off the stupid iphone/Samsung band wagon, thinking anything and everything they make is superior to everything else ever made. If you don't think a pebble is the gold standard in smartwatches then please go watch as many tech reviews as you can on smart watches, more so ones that include the pebble amongst others in their review. I guarantee your going to find that just about every tech reviewer will favor the pebble over a galaxy wear or I watch any day. The pebble is water resistant it's got E ink so it's very easily readable in the sun, not that others aren't readable, and the battery life. It's also one of the first smart watches around meaning without it the precious I watch and galaxy wear wouldn't be where they are today. You may not like the pebble and that's fine but give respect where it's due. Personally I hate when people buy stuff because they're told this is what's cool and in without doing any research on it. I feel if you did you would understand that even though you may not like the pebble because it doesn't have a color screen, and doesn't have every feature available to mankind on your wristwrist, it's still a solid device, that without it there wouldn't be so many others available.
    08-31-2015 05:57 PM
51 123