Pebble Notifications app updated ?? (Last update 3/25/2015)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi I can't seem to download the app? The links you guys are giving redirect to the US store, and I can't figure out how to navigate to the app store when I change regions

It seems to re-directing me to the US.... PM me with your email and I'll send it to you...

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but I was able to download it from XDA. I got it installed, but I still have to wait for my pebble to come in. I got a metal strap which was backordered so it may take longer...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but I was able to download it from XDA. I got it installed, but I still have to wait for my pebble to come in. I got a metal strap which was backordered so it may take longer...

Awesome, let me know if you have any issues, I seem to be the person here who talks about it the most :-/

segelfreund

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Have anybody run the APP on the latest preview of W10M?
I can't connect my pebble with the 930. In Bluetooth they find the pebble, but it don't connect right.

segelfreund

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I became only an error in the app:

"Error, The Filename, directory name, or volume label syntax ist incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0X8007007B)

Nerchimond

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I can not download form the store at pc. It only says i havbe to download through the device store. Can someone please upload the newes version of "pepple notofications", so we unlucky ones can download it too. (version 1.1.0.13)

Am i right that the newest version works fine with windows mobile 10 Build 10586?
Best regards

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I can not download form the store at pc. It only says i havbe to download through the device store. Can someone please upload the newes version of "pepple notofications", so we unlucky ones can download it too. (version 1.1.0.13)

Am i right that the newest version works fine with windows mobile 10 Build 10586?
Best regards
Yes

rgallini

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Just a quick note for anyone running Pebble Notifications, don't upgrade your Pebble Classic to the 3.x firmware. I just had to downgrade back to 2.9.1. Plus, to get text message notifications go into Pebble Notifications, scroll right to Apps and check the Messaging app. (That might have been more intuitive for some, but not my slow brain.)

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick note for anyone running Pebble Notifications, don't upgrade your Pebble Classic to the 3.x firmware. I just had to downgrade back to 2.9.1. Plus, to get text message notifications go into Pebble Notifications, scroll right to Apps and check the Messaging app. (That might have been more intuitive for some, but not my slow brain.)
To be honest we've had a few warnings about 3.x. It seems that the Windows Phone PN app is the only one that can downgrade a Pebble - for this very reason. Not even the official Android/iPhone apps can.

svinyas

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Pebble notifications worked well so far. With the new build .218, no applications appear and works mail notifications and others, but not whatassp. Does it happen to someone too?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Pebble notifications worked well so far. With the new build .218, no applications appear and works mail notifications and others, but not whatassp. Does it happen to someone too?

I have a Band 2 now (still have my pebble), I noticed issues after upgrades on Win 10 m... I always Uninstalled the pebble app and re-installed it after a upgrade.

You might want to try that...it always fixed issues like that for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss