Ok I know at least one other person has posted a guide to getting a pebble watch to work with Windows phone but lets pretend I only understood about half of what he was talking about (pretend, yeah that sounds good). Really I sorta got what I need to do but I'm not sure where to get the Microsoft pebble app. I'm also not sure how to put my Lumia 635 into dev mode (I've only had it for less than a day). I was also wondering if entering dev mode, or side loading apps voids the warranty (the sprint version of the 635 is kinda expensive and I don't really want to void the warranty on day 1). I really appreciate the help. Thanks to anyone who has read my post and even more so to anyone who can help out.
    04-08-2015 01:24 AM
    It won't work. One of the latest Pebble updates removed the unique BT identifier which is required on Windows Phone to properly pair the device with the watch. I had a Pebble as well for a week and loved it so much that I even bought me an Android phone. Didn't like Android, so, I returned both.

The Pebble CEO doesn't like Windows Phone. There was a long article about it on Windows Central: Pebble, Microsoft and what could have been with Windows Phone
    It won't work. One of the latest Pebble updates removed the unique BT identifier which is required on Windows Phone to properly pair the device with the watch. I had a Pebble as well for a week and loved it so much that I even bought me an Android phone. Didn't like Android, so, I returned both.

The Pebble CEO doesn't like Windows Phone. There was a long article about it on Windows Central: Pebble, Microsoft and what could have been with Windows Phone
    Laura Knotek and rgallini like this.
    04-08-2015 01:27 AM
    Yes, I'm afraid the CEO of Pebble doesn't respect your right to choose which device you use.

As I see it, you have three options: buy an Android device and give your personal information to Google, who will even let you look at it sometimes. Buy an iPhone which will cost so much you'll be living on restricted calories, or buy a Microsoft Band so you get what you want and give Pebble's CEO the middle finger he most deserves.

I should receive my Band in about a week and now that I've been spurned, won't bother with Pebble in future.
    04-08-2015 02:22 AM
    I tried to post a link to the post I read on how to side load the app that Microsoft made for the pebble but apparently I can't post links yet. If you look under the smartwatches section of the forums there is a post that's titled MSFT Pebble app WORKING!!! Does that no longer work? If it does can somebody explain the process to me a little more and tell me where I can find the Microsoft pebble app so it can be aide loaded.
    04-08-2015 09:18 AM
    Hi, had the last days the same dilemma especially cause of the discount price for Pebble, I was lucky enough to borrow a pebble watch for one day, and after reading a lot of customer feedback, speaking with 3 guys who I know and got pebble I decided to stop watching pebble, from what I heard pebble had big and has sometimes a lot of problems working with Android, disconnect issues is what I got from all my friends, it got better the last week, but seriously spend 130euro for a "standart" watch which where smart-part isnt working as it should be sucks kinda. For windows phone there a lot of issue, the biggest which bugs me is that all the Pebble application dont work in background.

In this Im a customer and if I spend some money on a product I hope it will work, not pray everyday that the guys will somehow fix it.

thats why Im thinking more to buy Zewatch2, as at least they have a official application for WP
    04-09-2015 12:18 AM
    The ZeWatch2 looks Ok. But I'm still after a watch that definitely supports notifications (SMS, email etc.). And is available for purchase.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-09-2015 12:33 AM
    Zewatch2 is available for 80E, thats a fair price, regarding notifications. https://mykronoz.zendesk.com/hc/en-u...are-available-
    hotphil likes this.
    04-09-2015 01:38 AM
    Thanks for the link. Guess that puts it in the "fo shame" category for me. Maybe when Win10 for Phones hits, it'll be easier (possible?) for devs to tap into the notification stuff.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-09-2015 01:45 AM