Why does my Pebble keep disconnecting?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Pebble keeps disconncecting

Hi there I managed to install the pebble notification app on my Lumia 930 and I am having some problems with it. It sometimes stays connected but more often than not it keeps losing connection. Does anyone else get this problem or know how to fix it? I have made sure that the app is allowed to work in the background and when it is on battery saver mode. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine is working fine but, I had that happen to me a week or 2 ago. What I did is factory reset the Pebble and re-did the connection.

Also to note, when the Pebble is connected, easy 6-8 days on a single charge but, when it was like that, maybe 2 days...

SPS828

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Pebble keeps disconncecting

I'd get a similar problem with my Pebble and 930 were are no notifications on the Pebble and when I unlock my phone all missed notifications would appear on the watch. This happens about twice a day.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Buenri

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have the same exact problema, my pebble does not keep connected, however, everytime a toast notification comes through it connects to my pebble and sends the notification.

So it seems like it only connects when I receive a notification. the only problema with this comes with the watch faces that change upon connection and disconnection, as far as I am concerned, the rest seems to work pretty well.

Regards,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb