Fitbit surge owner.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I've had my fitbit surge for a month now. Using it with windows phone 8.1 (Lumia 1020) . If anyone has any questions, ask away!

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried comparing its hr to the one on a treadmill and there was 10 hr difference. So far its good, although there have been some times when it lost track of my hr for a few minutes. But, I've taken it in the water , tub, etc and it still,tracks the hr so that's great.

secher

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
How well is the sync and background sync working?
I have a Charge HR with the 1020, and syncing is horrible. Background sync does not work at all, and often i takes 5 minutes to get it to sync up when I open the fitbit app... Sometimes I even have to restart the phone before it will connect...

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Syncing is good, although sometimes, the phone is already connected to surge and when I open the app,(set to manual sync) it says tracker disconnected and I have to turn Bluetooth off and on , on the phone for it to locate and sync.

DI77ON

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
How well do phone notifications work? Do you get caller id, text, and calendar/Cortana notifications on the Surge? Or are there limitations here?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
How well do phone notifications work? Do you get caller id, text, and calendar/Cortana notifications on the Surge? Or are there limitations here?
yep, same issues as all other smartwatches with windows phone - microsoft wont allow notificatons, alerts etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium