Is there a watch that performs well for Window Phone users?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Is there a watch that peforms well for Window Phone users

I would like to purchase a watch for my husband and I'm struggling to find one that works with the Window environment (with the exception of the MS band). Is there one anyone could suggest?

Vlatko Stojanovski

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is there a watch that peforms well for Window Phone users

There was a long long discussion about it a while back.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/smartwatches/259090-smartwatches-compatible-windows-phone.html

Can't say that you have too many choices though :(

You're basically ending up with Pebble and the Band. Not following the smartwatch scene, that might have changed.

You might have more info asking and checking out Windows Central sister site: Connectedly which is dedicated to smartwatches

MakThaNife

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is there a watch that peforms well for Window Phone users

I was just looking myself. That Vector watch posted today is pretty cool, but dang expensive. I did find this inexpensive Chinese knock off watch that works well with Windows Phone. It's the RWATCH M26S. You can get it on eBay for under $30 shipped.
It's a bit more expensive on Amazon. There are some good reviews of it on YouTube. I can't post links as I don't have enough posts to allow links.
I just don't like the look of the MS Band and could care less about the 'fitness' crap. I really dig that Vector watch, but no way do I want to spend $300 + for a smart watch

viper_crazy

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I did find this inexpensive Chinese knock off watch that works well with Windows Phone. It's the RWATCH M26S. You can get it on eBay for under $30 shipped.
It's a bit more expensive on Amazon. There are some good reviews of it on YouTube.

How well does this work with Windows? Do all the notifications come through? I'm looking at reviews now, but I kinda wanted your feedback as well. Thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo