Vector Luna and Windows Mobile 10

zdenekvanik

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
does anyone have some experience with current state of Vector Luna smartwatch and Windows Mobile 10? The watch is appealing to me but I have read that there are some problems at the moment with calendar notifications etc.
So I would like to hear from someone who uses this watch together with some WM10 mobile, some impressions and pros/cons would be welcome. Thank you!

ulyankee

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I bought one a few weeks ago and it does work with my Win 10 phone. I had problems at first with calendar notifications but after reinstalling the app they now work. The only thing that doesn't work on my phone at least (Lumia 950XL) is the detailed sleep chart, but if I really want the detail I'll just use my Band 2. It tracks hours of sleep but there's no detail being logged in the app, although Vector is still developing their Win 10 app so hopefully that will be fixed soon. I like that I can get all my phone's notifications or filter just the ones I want plus it's nicer looking than the Band 2. Battery life is as advertised. Mine drains at the rate of 20% a week which is a lot better than the less than 2 days I could get from the Band 2, even though it isn't a fair comparison because they are very different devices. I took advantage of one of the Amazon deals. You can also swap the straps out for standard watch bands so you can save a bit more knowing that - some of the styles are much more expensive than others even though the watches are essentially the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss