So I do not know why this didn't hit me faster ( could be I am getting older), Alcatel leak reported here.....Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows 10 packaging reportedly leaked, with VR headset | Windows Central

This could be a plus for us Smartwatch fans, if you have looked at the Alcatel OneTouch smartwatch and the Alcatel Go Watch
    pdp-watch-cms-8.jpg

02-customizable_7.jpg

I would hope they are coming all in !!! In any case I would suggest giving Alcatel some love out on the interwebs !!!!! Seeing as The Band 2 has been pulled there is a less spendy option in the Go Watch. For any who want a Watch looking Smartwatch either could fit.

My fingers are crossed
    10-07-2016 03:03 PM
    Now that Bluetooth GATT has been announced for Windows 10, this with luck should open up the availability of Smartwatches for our platform. This could also put an end to sideloading of Pebble apps.

I would suggest start bugging the maker of what ever Smartwatch you like to add support for Windows once GATT is built in ( keep an eye on build release notes).

Bluetooth Gatt = Belutooth General Attribute

This also has benefit for other Bluetooth devices that do not yet work with Windows Phone ( Game controllers )
    10-17-2016 10:48 AM
    ** UPDATE **
    Over on Facebook on the Cogito page, I asked about support for Windows 10 Mobile now that Bluetooth GATT is going to slip into a future build, well they didn't answer but they "Liked" my post...........makes me wonder if an app is in the works.

cogito-metal-range1.jpg
    NYCMetsPDX likes this.
    10-29-2016 04:09 PM