Is there a W10M compatiable smart watch I could take notes with?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
re:

I think the simple, but disappointing answer here is... nope. Nothing comes close to offering that kind of functionality. Afaik anyways

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
re:

Welp, okay. That's fine.

Well, what about the Band 2? Are you able to use Cortana for notes?

Since MS dropped support for the band, I haven't been actively following them, but from what I remember there weren't any note taking capabilities. Cortana is set to respond to simple commands. The option to respond to texts is available so typing out a note might be possible? but you would need a dev.

If you can save a text from the band, that could be useful, however text replies were limited to a max of (I think) 150 characters.

Jarid Miranda

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
re:

Since MS dropped support for the band, I haven't been actively following them, but from what I remember there weren't any note taking capabilities. Cortana is set to respond to simple commands. The option to respond to texts is available so typing out a note might be possible? but you would need a dev.

If you can save a text from the band, that could be useful, however text replies were limited to a max of (I think) 150 characters.

Gotcha, no worries. I recently purchased a Harmon/Kardon Invoke and I found out Coratna works with FitBits :)

No notes, but it'll work, aha. Thanks for the replies!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99