https://www.engadget.com/2015/04/23/...-android-wear/

Please use that link for reference, as that's essentially what I want to do..Essentially, out of the few watches we have, is there a way to bring up text notes and/or images, for me to reference?

Also, new to the forums 😋 thanks, all
    03-16-2018 05:20 PM
    Since MS dropped support for the band, I haven't been actively following them, but from what I remember there weren't any note taking capabilities. Cortana is set to respond to simple commands. The option to respond to texts is available so typing out a note might be possible? but you would need a dev.

If you can save a text from the band, that could be useful, however text replies were limited to a max of (I think) 150 characters.
    Gotcha, no worries. I recently purchased a Harmon/Kardon Invoke and I found out Coratna works with FitBits :)

No notes, but it'll work, aha. Thanks for the replies!
    I think the simple, but disappointing answer here is... nope. Nothing comes close to offering that kind of functionality. Afaik anyways
    Last edited by ven07; 03-27-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    03-17-2018 01:22 AM
    Welp, okay. That's fine.

Well, what about the Band 2? Are you able to use Cortana for notes?
    03-17-2018 03:54 PM
    Welp, okay. That's fine.

Well, what about the Band 2? Are you able to use Cortana for notes?
    Since MS dropped support for the band, I haven't been actively following them, but from what I remember there weren't any note taking capabilities. Cortana is set to respond to simple commands. The option to respond to texts is available so typing out a note might be possible? but you would need a dev.

If you can save a text from the band, that could be useful, however text replies were limited to a max of (I think) 150 characters.
    03-27-2018 10:54 AM

Gotcha, no worries. I recently purchased a Harmon/Kardon Invoke and I found out Coratna works with FitBits :)

No notes, but it'll work, aha. Thanks for the replies!
    ven07 likes this.
    03-30-2018 11:46 AM