ChevronLabsUnlocker

gentry33

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Just announced mango denial of "interop sevices" apps. Will update to mango disable previously installed customization tools and registry editors?

gentry33

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Update: Heathcliff74 over at xda has made progress with Samsung and LG devices also Schapps has upgraded Touchexpeience to supposedly work with Mango. Anxiously awaiting ChevronWP7 Labs.

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Could you explain further? I updated my Chevroned Samsung Focus to Mango yesterday. Today I noticed I could no longer use my side loaded apps like the registry editor. Been scouring for a solution but have yet to come up with anything. Would love to see the ChevronWP7 unlocker get released soon. Until then then I will be rocking a purple background for my dark theme and a light blue back ground for my light theme.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Could you explain further? I updated my Chevroned Samsung Focus to Mango yesterday. Today I noticed I could no longer use my side loaded apps like the registry editor. Been scouring for a solution but have yet to come up with anything. Would love to see the ChevronWP7 unlocker get released soon. Until then then I will be rocking a purple background for my dark theme and a light blue back ground for my light theme.
You'll probably have to get a new version of the registry editor that is designed to work with Mango. In order to deploy these apps on Mango your phone has to be interop-unlocked. Check this XDA thread for more info:

[GUIDE] INTEROP-UNLOCK for MANGO - No revert to NoDo - No 0x81030120 (Samsung/HTC/LG) - xda-developers

L

lumic

WP7RootTools has been updated to work with Mango, so Chevron and Interop and you'll be just fine!

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
So, looks like my phone is locked again. I had used the Samsung tools to prevent relocking. Not sure why my phone relocked after mango. Guess I am screwed until teh legit Chevron Unlocker comes out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos