Just announced mango denial of "interop sevices" apps. Will update to mango disable previously installed customization tools and registry editors?
    06-25-2011 08:36 AM
    Figured it out. Thanks for the replies.
    07-03-2011 09:06 AM
    Update: Heathcliff74 over at xda has made progress with Samsung and LG devices also Schapps has upgraded Touchexpeience to supposedly work with Mango. Anxiously awaiting ChevronWP7 Labs.
    09-24-2011 09:51 AM
    Could you explain further? I updated my Chevroned Samsung Focus to Mango yesterday. Today I noticed I could no longer use my side loaded apps like the registry editor. Been scouring for a solution but have yet to come up with anything. Would love to see the ChevronWP7 unlocker get released soon. Until then then I will be rocking a purple background for my dark theme and a light blue back ground for my light theme.
    09-28-2011 10:44 AM
    Could you explain further? I updated my Chevroned Samsung Focus to Mango yesterday. Today I noticed I could no longer use my side loaded apps like the registry editor. Been scouring for a solution but have yet to come up with anything. Would love to see the ChevronWP7 unlocker get released soon. Until then then I will be rocking a purple background for my dark theme and a light blue back ground for my light theme.
    You'll probably have to get a new version of the registry editor that is designed to work with Mango. In order to deploy these apps on Mango your phone has to be interop-unlocked. Check this XDA thread for more info:

[GUIDE] INTEROP-UNLOCK for MANGO - No revert to NoDo - No 0x81030120 (Samsung/HTC/LG) - xda-developers
    09-28-2011 11:31 AM
    WP7RootTools has been updated to work with Mango, so Chevron and Interop and you'll be just fine!
    09-29-2011 02:09 AM
    So, looks like my phone is locked again. I had used the Samsung tools to prevent relocking. Not sure why my phone relocked after mango. Guess I am screwed until teh legit Chevron Unlocker comes out
    09-29-2011 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD