Live

Black Friday deal team is live right now!

Check out the hottest Black Friday Deals!

Expand Minimize
    Like an *****, I didn't do a backup, when I installed the beta mango on my Verizon Wireless HTC trophy. Is there anyway to get my phone flashed back to the official software? If not, does anyone have a backup file that I can use, or any other suggestions?
    08-10-2011 04:53 PM
    Like an *****, I didn't do a backup, when I installed the beta mango on my Verizon Wireless HTC trophy. Is there anyway to get my phone flashed back to the official software? If not, does anyone have a backup file that I can use, or any other suggestions?
    I did a quick search on XDA Devs trying to see if I could get you the original ROM, but I'm afraid they haven't released it yet. There are some ROMs around but they're not stable enough. One of them even turns the phone into a demo unit...

Also, backups made on other phones won't work on yours, as they can only be used with the device they came from.

So, I believe you'll have to send it to warranty so they can get the original ROM on it. Sorry
    08-19-2011 01:35 PM
    Watch this tutorial

Works great.
    08-29-2011 11:39 AM
    For Samsung Focus only, anyone know of a similar way to do the HTC Trophy?
    08-29-2011 02:00 PM
    any chance you have your backup from prenodo?
    08-30-2011 07:10 PM
    just upgrade to 7720 RTM and call it a day.... RTM works perfectly on my Trophy, all the features are there
    09-01-2011 05:28 PM
    I once had a copy but I just lost it. I'll go through my files again.
    09-07-2011 08:50 AM
    You could search it here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=812

otherwise, you'll consider some things:
    - You MUST read all the guides carefully. Once you are feeling dizzy, take a break
    - You WILL LOSE anything stored on your phone (Since you didn't backed your phone up, and you want to downgrade it, it means that you need to re-"format" your phone)
    - You MUST read carefully all of those texts on that guide, otherwise I'm afraid you'll download an invalid version and it might (I don't know whether this is true or not) damage your phone

*Sorry, I couldn't find the roms for hTC Trophy.. Please search there.. I'm having an headache now. previously, I posted the link to download ROMs for hTC Mozart devices.
    Last edited by winzzzzz; 10-30-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: link changing
    10-30-2011 11:11 AM
    For Samsung Focus only, anyone know of a similar way to do the HTC Trophy?

10-31-2011 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.