My customized accent colors!

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
How so? I mean I know how to screenshot app but is there somewhere you can then get the color code of something you took a shot of?

Sorry if that's a stupid question.

I think w/many image editors, you can pick a color in an image just by selecting it, and it will tell you the RGB and/or HTML color code. MS Paint has a "dropper" icon in the tool pallet for this.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I think w/many image editors, you can pick a color in an image just by selecting it, and it will tell you the RGB and/or HTML color code. MS Paint has a "dropper" icon in the tool pallet for this.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Ahhh, I shall have to give this a try. Many thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L

lumic

Has anyone been able to get a custom accent colour working with the white theme? They work pretty well on black, but third-party apps don't adjust properly with the white theme (background turns white but the text doesn't change to black).

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get a custom accent colour working with the white theme? They work pretty well on black, but third-party apps don't adjust properly with the white theme (background turns white but the text doesn't change to black).

I've noticed this issue also.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It's #8CBE21.
The screenshot app is your friend :)

Thank you! I missed this color ever since I went Mango! Took me a few minutes to know I had to input #FF8CBE21, but still, thanks for letting us know the code!

BTW, I'm using Advanced Configuration Tool to do all of these little tweaks. It lets me add theme colors to my heart's content (and also let me see if I've got HSDPA or not, it changes 3G to 3G+ accordingly). Those are the two main reasons why I sideloaded this app.

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! I missed this color ever since I went Mango! Took me a few minutes to know I had to input #FF8CBE21, but still, thanks for letting us know the code!

BTW, I'm using Advanced Configuration Tool to do all of these little tweaks. It lets me add theme colors to my heart's content (and also let me see if I've got HSDPA or not, it changes 3G to 3G+ accordingly). Those are the two main reasons why I sideloaded this app.

Can I load this onto a dev unlocked AT&T Titan?

Sent from my kick-*** TITAN using Board Express

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, I'm a noob to all this unlocking stuff. :( You can do this with a $9 chevron unlock and sideloading 1 App?

Could you either post/send me a link to this App or the name of it so I can find it on XDA? This is one of the biggest things I'd like to be able to do on my HTC Titan when I get it next week.

Thanks.

Sadly Chevron is not selling unlock tokens anymore. Perhaps one day they will make more available.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Sweet, I just did the Internet Sharing + Interop Unlock xap from XDA and it works like a champ! Time to change my tile colors.

Everything worked like a charm, there's a slight work around for the tile app, but it's still golden in my book!

Is that the Deepshining ROM? I've been wanting to do it but I'm a noob and I'm scurred...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786