Free Interop Unlock (Samsung phones only, for now)

L

lumic

Same outcome, just a different way of getting there. If you've already done chevron, then there's no reason to do this.
It's not official like Chevron, and there have been numerous reports of failures on XDA. I would personally like to get support if something goes wrong.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Same outcome, just a different way of getting there. If you've already done chevron, then there's no reason to do this.
Chevron doesn't give you an interop-unlock, so actually this does go beyond Chevron. It'll let you install apps like Advanced Configuration tool which, among many other things, will let you change accent colors.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Chevron doesn't give you an interop-unlock, so actually this does go beyond Chevron. It'll let you install apps like Advanced Configuration tool which, among many other things, will let you change accent colors.

After the Chevron unlock, there is only one more step to obtain interop unlock (for Samsungs, at least)...

I guess the question would be if you go the Chevron/Heathcliff route, are you still officially supported, or are you then on your own down the road if some patch or update is released? Is there any way to know at this point, or is it still too early in the game?

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Chevron is supported by Microsoft. The windowsbreak interop unlock can be undone by resetting your phone.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

klocker2

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site

on first gen devices... titan Focus S etc do not yet allow registry access for these lower level tweeks... dammit. :mad:

hopefully soon :happy:

Mr_pither

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
After the Chevron unlock, there is only one more step to obtain interop unlock (for Samsungs, at least)...

I guess the question would be if you go the Chevron/Heathcliff route, are you still officially supported, or are you then on your own down the road if some patch or update is released? Is there any way to know at this point, or is it still too early in the game?
what is the other step plz? does it work for the Focus S?

TIA

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
So I have a question.. I'm trying to download certain files to use with file deployer but when it saves as a .zip it wont let me deploy it with the Windows Phone application deployment. Anyone have any idea??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa