After Interop Unlock, Homebrew Apps not working

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
So, I saw today on sites main page that there was a crazy easy and free way to interop unlock Samsung devices. So when I got home I tried it and it seemed like everything was working good and that my Focus Flash was finally unlocked.

So I downloaded the Developer Tools and downloaded a couple of XAP files, namely the Advanced Configuration Tool and Battery Meter. So, I then deployed the apps to my phone and they went through successfully. Then things started to get weird.

Everytime I would open either of these new apps, they automatically force close. I tried restarting my device, no result. I tried airplane mode, nothing. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? Im new to the whole unlocking and homebrew business, so a little guidance would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
If that happened to me, I'd probably use Chevron, but that's me.

I rather pay the $9 and have the piece of mind. Have you tried doing a wipe on the device and starting from fresh?

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
No, havent tried that yet, I think I will though, definitely worth a shot. But I should probably just go the Chevron route.

ozahran

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Now after downloading a newer version of the Advanced Configuration Tool, it opens, but when I try to change to a custom accent color, I get a pop up saying that it cant complete the action, very odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs