Deepshining ROM

Have fun if you're going to tinker. :D
    02-12-2012 07:22 AM
    They did a nice job with it.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-12-2012 07:37 AM
    Looks good palandri.
    02-12-2012 07:43 AM
    I want to do it, but I'm a hacking noob and I can't afford to replace my phone if I brick it. If I run into trouble can I hard reset? Tips?
    02-12-2012 10:24 AM
    Hmmmm... just when I couldn't get any more bored of my HD7......

:D
    02-12-2012 10:35 AM
    It is nice too see my work shared here.

What you guys think about DS Marketplace and DS Supertool Apps released with HD7 Deepshining 7.2 Rom?

Thanks
    02-12-2012 10:46 AM
    It is nice too see my work shared here.

What you guys think about DS Marketplace and DS Supertool Apps released with HD7 Deepshining 7.2 Rom?

Thanks
    Maybe you can answer my question: if I screw up my phone trying to flash your ROM can I fix it with a hard reset? I really want access to the homebrew stuff, and missed the chevron boat. I'm a complete noob to the custom ROM scene and have 2 years left before upgrade so if I pooch my phone I'm stuck with either an ETF or a bill for services I can't receive. In answer to your question though, clueless about the tool but like the DS marketplace idea.
    02-12-2012 05:38 PM
    Maybe you can answer my question: if I screw up my phone trying to flash your ROM can I fix it with a hard reset? I really want access to the homebrew stuff, and missed the chevron boat. I'm a complete noob to the custom ROM scene and have 2 years left before upgrade so if I pooch my phone I'm stuck with either an ETF or a bill for services I can't receive. In answer to your question though, clueless about the tool but like the DS marketplace idea.
    Yes, you can always flash a stock rom or any other custom rom.

Be aware that to flash custom roms you need to have SPL 3.xx because if you have 4.xx or 5.xx you may brick your device.

thanks
    dot
    02-13-2012 03:51 PM
    Yes, you can always flash a stock rom or any other custom rom.

Be aware that to flash custom roms you need to have SPL 3.xx because if you have 4.xx or 5.xx you may brick your device.

thanks
    dot
    I can use the link to the Nodo ROM on the forum, right?
    02-13-2012 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD