Hi, im new to WP7 and was wondering if there is a way to put my nokia lumia 800 into usb mode for usb memory storage.

I have seen a few ways of doing it for pc but i have a mac and cannot find a way.

I don't really like using the windows phone 7 connector and I also do not have iphoto so have no ways of putting photos on to my phone.
    06-13-2012 12:13 PM
    Hi, im new to WP7 and was wondering if there is a way to put my nokia lumia 800 into usb mode for usb memory storage.

I have seen a few ways of doing it for pc but i have a mac and cannot find a way.

I don't really like using the windows phone 7 connector and I also do not have iphoto so have no ways of putting photos on to my phone.
    I don't know of any way to put any WP7 phone into USB mode. I wish there was.
    06-13-2012 02:15 PM
    No idea how you'd achieve it on a Mac. You can do it on Windows through the registry, though it requires Zune to be installed which kind of defeats the purpose.
    06-17-2012 01:03 AM
    Yea im aware of the windows one.. Since getting the phone this has been the only draw back.. Because i do not have iphoto i cant sync my photos and not all my music seems to be available through itunes.. hopefully someone will find a way sometime in the near future..
    06-21-2012 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD