HTC 8X notifications LED app.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey there .. I'm not sure if this was the correct place for this request...

Just wondering if there any chance to see an app that can control the 8x LED light to make it work with messages and social updated ... This will be a great addition to the phone.

Even hoping that HTC will pay attention to this and push an update or an app.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey there .. I'm not sure if this was the correct place for this request...

Just wondering if there any chance to see an app that can control the 8x LED light to make it work with messages and social updated ... This will be a great addition to the phone.

Even hoping that HTC will pay attention to this and push an update or an app.

Hi, there is a feature suggestion on the MS feature suggestion page to use the capacitive buttons as a notification light. You can cast your vote by visiting Use the Windows capacitive touch buttons as a "Notification Light" The more votes people cast the more likely it will be for MS to incorporate this feature into the firmware. Cheers.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm voting for that ... Still a nice idea to use the Windows key as a notification light

Poor ativ S owners XD

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you think that one light can flash alone? I mean the windows logo without the search and back key? Anw I think that's a feature that the OEMs should incorporate, but I did give it three votes on the link :)

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you think that one light can flash alone? I mean the windows logo without the search and back key? Anw I think that's a feature that the OEMs should incorporate, but I did give it three votes on the link :)

I honestly don't know for sure but I watched a YouTube video on how to replace the screen on a 920. The three capacitive buttons are on a separate PCB attached to the digitizer so I'm guessing that each button has its own LED. If so, then each button should be able to be lit independently of each other.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
That's a cool idea. I'm guessing it for your some place loud and you can't hear the vibrate but are able to see the lights, whether it's face up/down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos