Verizon 8X Firmware Software Flashing

BigCat10

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I need some help from you all. I got my Verizon 8X on launch and it worked well for a few months. Then when the OTA came in I let it update the device and low and behold it seemed to brick it on me. All the device does now is Vibrate, HTC splash screen, Verizon splash screen, and then repeat over and over until the battery dies. It has been in my desk drawer for months as I have been traveling for work and just swapped to my back up phone the DNA.

Now my DNA is broke and I want to get my 8X up and running again and need some help. I did a lil digging and someone suggested my 8X was a user trial test device and the OTA made it BRICK. They said I would need to flash it to get it to work again and it was simple to do and would no longer give me an issue.

Where can I find launch and/or Current Software Firmware to flash my 8X to get it working again PLEASE? OR can I try some other methods in case this person was wrong? I tried the power/vol down and then up,dn,up,pwr and all the other reset methods with no luck.

I can get to both white screen menus where it says security unlocked and 3 bar codes with some other info. I can also get to the GEARs turn screen which never works . And I can get to the bootloader screen I think.
PLEASE HELP ME.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo