WhatsApp hide for wp8

reuben9000

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Umm have you read the description? All that app does it turn off your data connection and wifi before you check your whatsapp. Since whatsapp is an online service you can do the same yourself! Just turn off your wifi/data connection when you get a whatsapp, check it and then just post your reply. When you get out of whatsapp, turn on your data/wifi and voila! You've got the non updating last seen.

Hefinator

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone API Has a limitations on automatically manipulating user's phone settings so even if someone makes a launcher type app the max they could do is Launch the Data/Wifi Setting Screen then u need to put it off..then once ur done with that another button would allow u to open whatsapp..if you still think you need this app I can make it for you and send u the XAP but I dont think i will publish it to the store as I know it would get n numbers of 1 Stars..hehehehe...

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone API Has a limitations on automatically manipulating user's phone settings so even if someone makes a launcher type app the max they could do is Launch the Data/Wifi Setting Screen then u need to put it off..then once ur done with that another button would allow u to open whatsapp..if you still think you need this app I can make it for you and send u the XAP but I dont think i will publish it to the store as I know it would get n numbers of 1 Stars..hehehehe...
oh great, sir.. I would love to have one. Thanks. And yeah i understand the restrictions of the OS :(

Hefinator

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok..@akks..ive got the app ready for you...let me knw if it works for you ;)

Attachments

• WhatsAppLastSeenHider_Release_AnyCPU.zip
    213.9 KB · Views: 88

Hefinator

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
The App Requested by akks is released as BETA if anyone wants to use the app kindly PM me your Live ID and I will add you to the Beta Users. If the requests are more then ill release the app for the public ;)

Here is the screenshots of the App.

vYHuuR9.png

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the app. Exactly my requirement. Super make. Simply serves the purpose in spite of the OS restrictions..

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
What's happening here, development like having nuts.. Wow. Man you are best.
Kiu, did you published to store?
Link??

Sent from my L625

Hefinator

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Its not published to the store...as I dont know how well it would do...If you want to use it PM me ur Live ID I will add you to the Beta...Please guys do not post your EMAIL ADDRESS as replies PM it to me..

lumia720NL

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi i'm new here. I have a Nokia Lumia 720, and I want to block last seen on whatsapp. Now is there 1 way to do that. Turn of wifi/3g go to what app read messages and send messages, then close whatsapp and turn on wifi/3g. And the last seen is unchanged, I've try that a few times, but for me it won't work. If i send a message, and close whatsapp, then I turn on WiFi/3g and on the moment whatsapp send my messages but on that time my status is online. Even if whatsapp is closed. Is there something I do wrong? I hope you can help me.
By the way sorry for my crappy English. Its not my speaking language hihi ;)

Himanshu Gupta4

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Its not published to the store...as I dont know how well it would do...If you want to use it PM me ur Live ID I will add you to the Beta...Please guys do not post your EMAIL ADDRESS as replies PM it to me..

how to PM you sir..??
i am new to it and i want to be added to the beta list..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077