WhatsApp hide for wp8

Prashant Sompura

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone API Has a limitations on automatically manipulating user's phone settings so even if someone makes a launcher type app the max they could do is Launch the Data/Wifi Setting Screen then u need to put it off..then once ur done with that another button would allow u to open whatsapp..if you still think you need this app I can make it for you and send u the XAP but I dont think i will publish it to the store as I know it would get n numbers of 1 Stars..hehehehe...

Cone2009

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Its not published to the store...as I dont know how well it would do...If you want to use it PM me ur Live ID I will add you to the Beta...Please guys do not post your EMAIL ADDRESS as replies PM it to me..

Hello.

Please, I'd like to know how can I get this app for my Nokia Lumia 720 (without posting my email address as reply)

Many thanks!!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Do not post your email addresses in this thread. Please use PM to contact the developer and provide him with your email address.

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.[/WARN]

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

cahayya Nuur

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Ive read your previous post. I really wantto hide my whatsapp last seen n status. Please let me know how is the procedure. My phone is nokia lumia 525.

Thanks in advance.

cahayya Nuur

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Ive read your previous post. I really wantto hide my whatsapp last seen n status. Please let me know how is the procedure. My phone is nokia lumnia 525.

Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077