remove ram restrictions

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
"crack" software i just mean to remove game hardware requirments,for example make angry birds go run on a mobile phone with half GB ram....

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
attachment.php

Specifications of my iPad

attachment.php

All applications are closed. Nothing was running in the background and it was using 626 MB of ram idle(ios7 does uses more ram ,services like game centre icloud can't be closed similar to windows phone background services like email,xbox,skydrive etc )

attachment.php

Played subway surfers

attachment.php

Subway surfers alone took 241 MB of ram all alone as you can see. And it was lil laggy sometimes but when compared to my Lumia 920. Lumia 920 wins this race.

Moral :- when we compare two different os, they have different types of ram management ,they handle stuffs differently.windows phone is by far the best os as it requires less ram,resources (don't compare android here hehe).

People asking for games on 512MB. I will say just wait for few days, let the developers re build the app for 512mb ram. It does require lot of time,energy to compile the codes.its confirmed that everyone will get these games as said by joe ( creator of WP) on twitter.so patience is what I can say. As of now 1gb ram users are like bet testers. There are bugs in temple run 2 which will be fixed slowly in commimg updates with support for 512mb devices.

Happy holidays and merry Christmas xxx

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
iOS 7 runs on the ipad 2, which has only 512MB of RAM, so it doesn't require 626MB when idle. Modern OSes use spare RAM for things like disk caches - even with flash memory, RAM is still much faster.
BTW, the same applies to Windows. It's one reason why adding RAM will often speed up at computer (or smartphone, tablet, etc) even if you don't use memory intensive applications.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't know. I haven't used one. Have you?

Yes I did. It sux now. Same as slow as iPhone 4. They didn't give the transparent new look of iOS 7 for iPad 2,3 which is why iOS 7 looks flat and ugly. Windows is refreshing,colour full ;) I am investing in windows ecosystem.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did. It sux now. Same as slow as iPhone 4. They didn't give the transparent new look of iOS 7 for iPad 2,3 which is why iOS 7 looks flat and ugly. Windows is refreshing,colour full ;) I am investing in windows ecosystem.

iOS7 does have the transparent new look on the ipad 3. Trust me - I'm using one to write this post.

Also, flat interfaces may be ugly, but aren't they fashionable these days? I thought the 'flatness' was considered a feature of iOS7 and WP.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
iOS7 does have the transparent new look on the ipad 3. Trust me - I'm using one to write this post.

Also, flat interfaces may be ugly, but aren't they fashionable these days? I thought the 'flatness' was considered a feature of iOS7 and WP.

There's flat with elegance, and flat with bleh. For some reason anytime I see iOS 7 it's just bleh...and I liked prior versions of iOS from a style perspective, even though I'm also a Metro fan.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

are you sure ? can you post the screenshots of your notification centre and control centre, my notification centre does have transparency but not as that on iphone4s,5,5s and the control centre looks ugly grey. only the dock is transparent for me.(I AM GOING OFF , FAR OFF FROM THE TOPIC.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234