Can I dev unlock my phone with app studio account

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Maximum of 5 no. of apps if you use official deployment tool. I don't know about unofficial ones. I will check it out and answer if possible.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
It's just App Deployer. Just around 360kb size. If you want 1gb ram apps modded for 512mb, visit [deleted].

Edit: Sorry guys, after reading the following comments only, I realized that the website that I posted link to also contains links to pirated apps (I thought they were just free 1gb ram apps modded for 512mb ram devices). Sorry for posting the link. I do not condone pirating of apps.

Last edited:

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to get suspicious with these threads about dev unlock and side loading, plus providing links with modified xaps.

Piracy anyone? Don't tell me that deploying modified free apps isn't piracy... it is.

Piracy: the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted book, recording, television program, patented invention, trademarked product, etc.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
You have the complete wrong idea .. What I intend to do is get modified free apps that usually are 1gb RAM restrictions, see how they run and post on the forums how they run. So I wont get games like NOVA 3(Paid) But will get games like TP 2(Free)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs