Anyone got Cyan update already?

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, just DONT CHANGE THE COUNTRY during the initial setup. I was changing mine to USA, and it didn't get the update in Phone Update. You can change it to your actual country after Cyan is in. I did a hard reset too.

yup you need the finnish rom for the 925, install onto your phone and leave your region as finland, you can change the language to English if you cant read the other language. After the rom is loaded up and you have done your initial setup with signing in with your Microsoft account just check for updates and away you go with cyan, the wp 8.1 is still not final though, load the developer preview back onto your phone once you have the cyan update and check for updates again and it will update the wp8.1 version to a newer build.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone with a cyan update confirm if the start screen is still laggy or not and does the screen become unresponsive some times?
Is there any kinda lag now in the OS?
Is it fast like WP8?
Sorry for too many questions.

My phone actually ran better with just the dev preview loaded without cyan. screen is sometimes unresponsive now and is a bit of lag sometimes.

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
So....many people said they have Cyan on their Lumia 925. But here is the first picture with Lumia Cyan running on a 925!! :) HAPPY FLASHING!!!

P1010012.JPG

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Flash this ROM via Nokia Care Suite: 059S4J7 RM-892 VAR FI CV BLACK

I have a Lumia 925 and want to flash. I live in New Zealand but was wondering what flashing my rom to this one will do to my phone in terms of my network provider. What.does flashing my rom affect? Thanks!

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 925 and want to flash. I live in New Zealand but was wondering what flashing my rom to this one will do to my phone in terms of my network provider. What.does flashing my rom affect? Thanks!

What do you mean? Cellular and other things will work normally after flashing Cyan Update. Or do you ask about warranty? Flashing ROMs voids warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven