Good source of free sound effects

Oldmajor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I am currently developing my next app, but I have absolutely no idea where/or how to procure SFX or music for it. Most of my development is enterprised focused so I've never needed any sound effects. If someone could point me into the right direction on how to go about acquiring music or sfx, it would help tremendously. I am not above paying some fee, but nothing to high.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I am currently developing my next app, but I have absolutely no idea where/or how to procure SFX or music for it. Most of my development is enterprised focused so I've never needed any sound effects. If someone could point me into the right direction on how to go about acquiring music or sfx, it would help tremendously. I am not above paying some fee, but nothing to high.

I was able to find a lot of good sound effects (some of them highly specialized) from Sound Bible dating back five years. You may check it out.

grosssmutttr

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I would be very carefully using free sounds. There are always strange licenses you should really read carefully.

Perhaps it is better to pay some money and you're on the save side.
You can get some nice sounds in the Unity Asset Store or on AudioJungle.

mparkkon

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

in my opinion the best place for free sounds is Freesound.org - Freesound.org It has good search engine, large numbers of sounds and it keeps track of what you have downloaded so you can easily credit the persons who have created the sounds. You must remember to check sound licenses since some are free only for non-commercial use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3