I recently started with a very interesting problem, I sorted the information and could not open some messages that were in the OCT format in my Outlook 2013. Qualified people advised me to convert these messages to PST format. But this method also created the following error: The Inbox Repair Tool does not recognize the file pst. No information can be recovered. Help me to restore my messages, I ran out of ideas as to how to open my file.
    03-12-2018 06:09 PM
    you scan try the 'scanpst.exe'

Here's the help topic.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...4-60458afc5253
    03-12-2018 08:27 PM
    Use Word's built-in text Converter Online utility. If your Word document was saved in the older .doc format, you may be able to recover it with Word's "Recover Text from Any File" converter. How you access this utility depends on your version of Word.
    • In Word 2003, select Open from the File menu.
    • In Word 2007, click the Microsoft Office button in the upper left and then select Open from the File menu.
    • In Word 2010, click the File tab and then select Open from the File menu.
    • From the Open dialog in your version of Word, select "Recover Text from Any File" from the Files of type dropdown list and then select the file you wish to convert. Your text will be recovered, but any formatting or graphics will be lost. (Header and footer text will be saved but will appear in the body of the recovered text; the headers and footers themselves will be lost.)
    After using this utility, reset the Files of type dropdown list to one of the Word document formats to prevent Word from using the recover text utility unnecessarily.
    Last edited by worldspy99; 03-19-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    03-19-2018 11:47 AM