Mogul Lagging

CaptainOats25

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I've had my Mogul for about a week. When I first got it, it didn't have this problem. When I switch from portrait to landscape it lags quite a bit. Is there anything I can do about this?

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
Most Mogul owners are reporting that it is fairly snapping when rotating the screen. There are some we have reported otherwise out of the box. And there are some that have reported this after using it awhile.

For those who have this happen after a while it is more than likely due to 3rd party software plugins on the Today page or really low on memory.

If it is a memory issue than use Oxios to clear up your memory (it is free) and get it back with a simple click of a hardware button (if you map it to a button) or a tap of a button if you have it on your today screen.

If you have a lot of today screen plugins or only some plugins loaded with tabs and icons, this will do it too.

CaptainOats25

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Well I had some Today PlugIns installed but didn't like any of them so I uninstalled them. I downloaded this Oxios Program. When I set it to a button it shows as Oxios Hibernate and Oxios CloseApps...is there a difference between the two?

Jeremy

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Something I noticed when you have your device lock on while waking the screen it hangs for a split second. just a possibilty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro