Is There A way To Use My Sprint Mogul 6800 To Access Internet Sirius Radio.
    09-06-2007 06:42 AM
    BriteBrown....WELCOME TO WMEXPERTS!!!!!!

I couldn't help but to laugh when I saw your post.....because this was the VERY reason I just logged in was to share that I did this last night on my Mogul. And....it works GREAT!!!! Now with my Jabra 8010 stereo BT headset, I can listen to Sirius Sat Radio anywhere.

There are two options:

SiriuCE 2.0: This is the probably the most well know app for Sat Radio, and the one that I have traditionally used in the past. But no matter what I tried (i.e. TCPMP or Media Player) I could not get it work.

If you want to or find you need TCPMP or any of the lates plugins associated with it you can go here to download them: http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/download

Sirius WM5: This is the one I got to work for me. You have to register to download it, but it is free!!! I was listening to music for over an hour last night after I got it all set up.
    09-06-2007 08:59 PM
    First Let Me Thank You For Your Reply. Yeah I Found the Same Program From Using A Google Search (SiriusWM5) An Hour After I posted This Question. I Installed it And Im A Sirius Subscriber So I Was Listening To It All Day. Not One Problem Using My Mogul 6800.
    Thanks Again For The Response. Your A Great Help To Newbies Like Myself.
    09-07-2007 02:13 AM
    09-12-2007 12:48 PM
    What about XM Radio? Someone posted SelectRadio for all online content. I downloaded the trial and it seems to work okay, but it loads channels from all sources, which to me would take up more memory.
    09-12-2007 01:39 PM
    Is There A way To Use My Sprint Mogul 6800 To Access Internet Sirius Radio.
    for sirius radio on my mogul in the pro pack but i dont kno how to get it is there i can get it with out paying sirius too
    09-18-2007 06:27 PM
    nope....all these apps do is act as an interface with accessing the online streaming we can do on our PCs when we log into Sirius website as members.
    09-18-2007 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD