Can I Get Sirius Satelite Radio,.....

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
BriteBrown....WELCOME TO WMEXPERTS!!!!!!

I couldn't help but to laugh when I saw your post.....because this was the VERY reason I just logged in was to share that I did this last night on my Mogul. And....it works GREAT!!!! Now with my Jabra 8010 stereo BT headset, I can listen to Sirius Sat Radio anywhere.

There are two options:

SiriuCE 2.0: This is the probably the most well know app for Sat Radio, and the one that I have traditionally used in the past. But no matter what I tried (i.e. TCPMP or Media Player) I could not get it work.

If you want to or find you need TCPMP or any of the lates plugins associated with it you can go here to download them: http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/download

Sirius WM5: This is the one I got to work for me. You have to register to download it, but it is free!!! I was listening to music for over an hour last night after I got it all set up.

britebrown

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
First Let Me Thank You For Your Reply. Yeah I Found the Same Program From Using A Google Search (SiriusWM5) An Hour After I posted This Question. I Installed it And Im A Sirius Subscriber So I Was Listening To It All Day. Not One Problem Using My Mogul 6800.
Thanks Again For The Response. Your A Great Help To Newbies Like Myself.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
What about XM Radio? Someone posted SelectRadio for all online content. I downloaded the trial and it seems to work okay, but it loads channels from all sources, which to me would take up more memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs