fingerprint scanner

755p_cant_beat

Aug 8, 2007
Visit site
hey i was wondering if there was a download that you can get to put a fingerprint scanner on the screen every time you wake up the device so you are the only one that could access your device...

kill_dano

Mar 20, 2005
Visit site
LOL why dont you program your nano bots in your blood stream make a connection with the phone and only work with your personal nano bots. BTW how are those flying cars and holographic discs that hold 5 billion terabytes treating you?

DrDoom#WP

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
I did used to have a program on my old Samsung i300 that made it LOOK like that's what you had. When you woke up the phone, you pressed down for "access denied", or up for "access granted" then put your finger on the screen. You always made sure to hit down first, then hand it to your friends and watch them "marvel" at your "technological acheivement". Maybe you should look for that app. Probably still work on most POS phones.

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
Never mind Dr Doom.....he is still mad at the world because he wasn't the star in the lastest Fantastic 4 movie released on DVD this last week!!!!

You would have to look for an external hardware solution. They have USB options like this for laptops I know for sure. There may be some USB interface you could use. There is unfortunately not a software only solution for the 6800.

Last edited:

DrDoom#WP

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Hey! I wasn't trying to be a jerk! I was just mentioning that I had an app that did that. Kill_Dano was the snart-aleck.

And I WAS in that movie, thank you very much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos