>>In case you want to go back to the old rom here is a DL link<<

DrDoom#WP

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Now Ash. Let's be fair. Its "pure crap" for you, as well as many other people out there. Some of us ARE happy with it, though.

"You ain't leading but two things. Jack and $#!^, and Jack left town!"

DrDoom#WP

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Hey! I just thought of something! Does anyone know if the issues the ROM is causing for SOME people were reported with the Alltel ROM?

Jeremy

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
doom, id say I am in the majority of people having issues with this rom. I went back and all is well. you love army of darkness eh? evil dead 2 is my fav out of the 3.

DrDoom#WP

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Nah....

Well, believe it or not Evil Dead is my fav, but Ash was still "finding himself" in that one' so very few quotable lines. It did, however, have the tree-raping scene, which is so disturbing its funny when you watch it with someone who doesn't know what's coming. I thought Evil Dead 2 was fine, but it seemed like just an attempt at remaking the first one with a hotter girlfriend and less plot. Bridget Fonda though. Whew. His name SHOULD be Lucky Ash.
And to stay on topic, you do seem to be in the majority, which sucks. I'm just glad mine seems to be stable (knock on wood)! Anyway, I think I'm off to go watch Evil Dead or something.

Jeremy

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Well, believe it or not Evil Dead is my fav, but Ash was still "finding himself" in that one' so very few quotable lines. It did, however, have the tree-raping scene, which is so disturbing its funny when you watch it with someone who doesn't know what's coming. I thought Evil Dead 2 was fine, but it seemed like just an attempt at remaking the first one with a hotter girlfriend and less plot. Bridget Fonda though. Whew. His name SHOULD be Lucky Ash.
And to stay on topic, you do seem to be in the majority, which sucks. I'm just glad mine seems to be stable (knock on wood)! Anyway, I think I'm off to go watch Evil Dead or something.

That was the whole point on the 2nd one. For the first one they really attempted to make a "scary" movie but it turned out to be on the humorous side... so with the 2nd one they had a larger budget and brought more of the slapstick humor into it. By far the best one in my opinion. Ever since I moved back to the old rom not a single problem... all I got from the new rom was a fancy splash screen...

CaptainOats25

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
That download link doesn't work anymore. Is the old ROM still available? My phone is experience lots of problems since updating. When sending a text message is goes from EV to 1X or something and it just stays on the 1X and won't send or receive messages until I soft reset. It will just lock up a lot now too until another soft reset. It's really annoying. Can I still get the old ROM?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon