Rev A Speed Tests

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
There are couple places you can go to test your speed on a mobile phone. Here are two of them:

Try it a few different times and share what range you are experiencing and where you live.

It is important to note that you will want to use IE only for these tests. Many of the other browsers actually will give false readings because your browsing goes thru their servers first.

HobbesIsReal#WP

May 2, 2004
www.wmexperts.com
When I do the dsl reports, I first get an error message saying the connect is to fast and makes me select a bigger sized file. I selected the 1 mb file. I will vary but I range between 680-750 kbit/sec at two bars (my house always blocks some of my signal). I am in the Portland, OR area.

thejudge#WP

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Connection was with full bars in my house:

With DSL reports, 1 mb file I got 916 kbit/sec was best. Got a few in the 300-400 range. Their page seemed laggy and connection was spotty. Which I frequently find with their mobile speed page.

At mobilespeedtest.com I got 699 kbps, 762.60 kbps and one at 838.90 kbps

Overall, i noticed my web connections are much faster before running the tests. Though they confirmed the better speed. I'm in Akron,OHIO. I'm happy.

turboBOOST

Apr 11, 2008
Visit site
and
kbps

I live in Omaha, NE in an area where Sprint reception is crap.

Those numbers seem fake as even some simple websites take a long time to load on my phone. My old 6600 seemed to do a better job then the mogul crapper jack!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3