Have you been to Sprint's/T-Mobile's website recently?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So I'm trying to decide if I should renew my contract with AT&T when I get my girl the Lumia 1020. The other option is to pay the ETF on my 920 and switch networks. I head to Sprint's site first because they have decent coverage around here. I click on Shop > Plans so I can compare prices. Their "Plans" page is filled with banner ads trying to convince me how awesome Sprint is, but I really just want to see the numbers and they're nowhere to be found. Turns out you can't get to their real Plans page until you add a device to your cart. All that work for something I haven't even agreed to buy yet. Then I check out T-Mobile and they've gone the biiiig buttons route. It's kind of silly looking at their gigantic buttons and misaligned boxes. But what was really annoying is when I tried to find the nitty gritty of their plan details. It's like T-Mobile hid them on purpose. It's a good thing I'm already well versed on this stuff. I could see how new customers would be put off.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but I've been to that page before. I just wish it wasn't littered with banner ads. It seems like they could use their plans page for so much more useful information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte