Chase bank

bull2760

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
If you are as pissed off as i was with chase for dropping their app from WP than hit back. I had 2 credit cards a checking and savings account all with chase. Not anymore! Canceled my credit cards, and Chase tried for 45 minutes to get me to keep them. I said want me to keep them bring back the WP app that I've been using for the last 2 years. Its obvious Chase doesn't care about its current client base otherwise they wouldn't have pulled it. So why should i continue to support Chase. Don't give me this crap that there is not enough user base. In the last quarter of 14 Microsoft sold close to 10 million phones, that was just the last quarter. So you can't tell me there is not enough users to support developing the app. I also moved my checking and savings to a local bank in my city. Hell if I'm not going to have a banking app on WP no sense on supporting big banks anymore.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I believe the problem is not developing the app maintenance is the real issue. However I also believe that Chase will create an universal app for windows 10 in near future...

theolympusguy

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I have been with Chase/WAMU for over 10 years and once the app crap happen, I was done. It was not the reason I left but it was the straw that broke the camels back. I joined ALLY, the customer service is amazing and it was 100% easy to get set up. Plus, they have an awesome windows app and they told me they just launched it and are very happy with it.

thanks,

bull2760

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they will dev a windows 10 app. If they were going to do that there would be no need to cancel the current version. Someone at chase is in bed with Apple and Android and decided that 2 was company and 3 was a crowd. Screw them, the CEO as well as all upper level execs will get millions in a bonus but can't continue to pay for the dev of a WP app. That's putting their interests before the customer. I hope Chase has a financial scandal and comes tumbling down!

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I closed both my accounts on Chase and Bofa and switched to Wells Fargo. I'm skeptical on them coming back with a Win10 app unless MSFT works out something significant with them.

Stiv X

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
A very important stat to consider is how many WP devices have been sold to potential bank customers for BoA and Chase. WP might not have a lot of marketshare, but that doesn't mean there are not a lot of users. What banks and other organizations need to consider is how many people make the potential customer pool worth reach out efforts. Would 100k potential customers be enough to make the effort? Any business would say yes that is enough, but they don't seem to realize there are many more WP customers than only 100K. So, they should indeed suffer business for such shortsightedness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99