Car Stereo Reciever

Aschmano

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Try searching for Touchmate brand, anyway all car touchscreen stereos have Bluetooth and I think it's fully supported by Windows phone for music & cortana

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I own a stereo shop ......i use the Sony xav 601bt it works perfect! The new ones are out that are a bit quicker..xav 602 bt. ! Music,phone calls,texting,Cortana, to me it feels like a double din windows touch screen😉 no problems at all!

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I own a stereo shop ......i use the Sony xav 601bt it works perfect! The new ones are out that are a bit quicker..xav 602 bt. ! Music,phone calls,texting,Cortana, to me it feels like a double din windows touch screen😉 no problems at all!

How much should I be looking to spend as fir price for the XAV 602 BT?

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
How much should I be looking to spend as fir price for the XAV 602 BT?
That's awesome that you own a store. Im doing this all in a four door Wrangler. You have any suggestions for speakers that just plug into the original setup that will make it louder for when the top is off? I dont want to do the amp route and want Jr to look as stock as possible so I dont have to worry when I leave it with the top off.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome that you own a store. Im doing this all in a four door Wrangler. You have any suggestions for speakers that just plug into the original setup that will make it louder for when the top is off? I dont want to do the amp route and want Jr to look as stock as possible so I dont have to worry when I leave it with the top off.
My main sq line is arc audio! By far the best sound quality money can buy. Very efficient speakers will sound good with or with out amplifier

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos