How to take off CP-623 case for Lumia 1529?

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I just got this case the other day. I love it, besides the fact the plastic creaks when I try to take a corner off. Any advice on gently removing it without it breaking? Thanks!

Unauthorized

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Don't bother the plastic making noise. I do this several times a week for 1.5 years now when putting the 1520 into the bike case. Nothing happened so far, there is not even notable wearing at the corners. It is really convenient when comparing to taking other cases off.

Btw: I find that these corners and the matching case are really clever as it leads to a really slim device-case-combo. I am sure I will miss this with the 950 XL and its round corners.

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Don't bother the plastic making noise. I do this several times a week for 1.5 years now when putting the 1520 into the bike case. Nothing happened so far, there is not even notable wearing at the corners. It is really convenient when comparing to taking other cases off.

Btw: I find that these corners and the matching case are really clever as it leads to a really slim device-case-combo. I am sure I will miss this with the 950 XL and its round corners.

Wow, really? I hear about so many people breaking corners. I'll take your word for it, thank you! :)
But I know what you mean, this case is amazing! I have four others, but so glad I ended up with this one. I hope something similar is made for the XL..

Unauthorized

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Wow, really? I hear about so many people breaking corners.

Hmm OK. While holding it in the left hand I just lift the upper right corner off with the right thumb followed by the lower right corner and there you have the device. I don't think it can break unless you push too far or the case is already cracked.

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hmm OK. While holding it in the left hand I just lift the upper right corner off with the right thumb followed by the lower right corner and there you have the device. I don't think it can break unless you push too far or the case is already cracked.

Worked for me! I tried lifting up the two top ones at the same time but stopped because of the creaking sound. So odd. But I'll just remember to be super careful with this. Thanks again! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon