What color will you choose for the Surface Laptop?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I want to know, what color would you choose?

Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue or Graphite Gold?

I'm personally torn between the Burgundy and the Blue. How about you?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm definitely liking the Burgundy color!

I'm still trying to find a laptop to replace my old MacBook (sold it a while back), hopefully by October/ November.

Burgundy matches everything in my room... plus it looks very nice it sticks out a little.

TechZeke

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
So I'll be limited to the Platinum version if I get the i7 version? That kinda sucks, especially if we're getting a fully speced model!

I don't understand Microsoft's reasoning... lol.

This kinda makes the whole color thing pointless, although I'm willing to bet that the 8/256 Surface Pro 4 was by far the most popular model especially after discounts. I'd bet those that did buy the i7/16/512 SP's were in the single digit of sales percentage points; plus those spending that much will probably shoot for a surface book anyway. Regardless, they picked the right model to offer the colors since 8/256 is the sweet spot.

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I think MS is waiting for feedbacks from customers before decide to expand the colour choices to the other variants and markets. But I would go for either the burgundy or cobalt if I ever bought one.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Burgundy and Cobalt seem to be the people's choice here @ WC They both look great

Would anyone mind a rose gold version? I think it'll look very nice

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I really love that they are offering a selection of colors. While NOT a while selection it IS a nice little offering! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3