Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizWylie

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I really just want to make all my friends jealous.

My HP 360" is no where even near the giant my Surface Pro 4 was. I must have this!

GrizzlyStrong

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Probably can't, I built my desktop in 2011 and other than the slow mechanical hardrive it's still far more powerful than a new ultrabook.

But it depends on what you use your PC for.

I don't think its going to replace a desktop but it can become a great companion and portable PC

Jim_Shu

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm a disabled musician so something like this would really help out in lots of ways, I wonder if I could go all the way through post-production on a device like this. Looks like the Mac might have some serious competition. P-)

marklnz

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Looking forward to using my new Surface Laptop. Y'all might as well give up hope, I'm gonna win this one!!! :D

Should be good - I need a new bathroom device...figure there's zero chance of something the size of a laptop dropping into the loo, the way that cellphones tend to do!!!

Just kidding...really looking forward to this!

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
After switching to Mac for more than 10 years, I want to switch back to Windows. And the best way to enjoy premium and pure Windows experience without the bloatwares is Windows Surface Laptop.😍

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It looks beautiful to be frank (with the different colours), i think most people who bought Surface Book or Pro but use it as a "traditional" laptop this would be the laptop for them.

Although some things that i consider a downer is the solitary USB port, for future-proofing wished they had included 1 USB-C port for good measure.

As a Surface Pro 4 owner, i'm starting to find myself wanting to get the Surface Dock to increase the usability of my device. Perhaps Microsoft should offer it as a bundle, since it can double up as an adapter.

derrieger

May 17, 2017
Visit site
While this is an excellent system, I don't think I would view it as a gaming system. I'm sure it can handle some games, but others may not be able to run on the Surface laptop.

Well, it depends on how 'gaming' is defined, mostly: WHO desfines it. For me, gaming starts with Solitaire. So called 'core gamers' would discard any game that could be run by integrated graphics and doesn't need support for Teamspeak, a gaming mousepad or comes along with the lack of a real life and a girlfriend^^

P.S:
I declare this post 'meaningful'. :D

Pedro_MD11

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I believe a Surface Laptop would be perfect for work. Thin, light and powerful enough, after upgrading it to Win 10 Pro.
It could be a replacement for my mom's Surface RT (yep, the first model) but I think other cheaper options with detachable keyboard might please her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa