Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzlyStrong

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to hold on to my full enthusiasm for this laptop. Microsoft first gen devices have had their reported issues, except for maybe the Studio. Also HP and Dell have made wonderful laptops so I wonder how Microsoft's new device would fair against the other oems.

I do like the direction that Microsoft is heading, they need to get their services in the hands of consumers and I think this is the best way to do so

JohnnyRedLight

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm going to hold on to my full enthusiasm for this laptop. Microsoft first gen devices have had their reported issues, except for maybe the Studio. Also HP and Dell have made wonderful laptops so I wonder how Microsoft's new device would fair against the other oems.

I do like the direction that Microsoft is heading, they need to get their services in the hands of consumers and I think this is the best way to do so

You hit the nail on the head. MS first gen devices have typically suffered some sort quirks. Luckily, MS irons them out "quickly"(?). You are also right about the other vendors/MS partners that also put out high quality devices. How this laptop will fair in the flooded market space... only time will tell, I guess.

ken mcphail

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
How does the surface laptop compare to the tablet. Pros/cons? As an aside are there other native supported tools for converting hand written or spoken text into machine readable format?

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Originally posted by ken mcphail
How does the surface laptop compare to the tablet. Pros/cons? As an aside are there other native supported tools for converting hand written or spoken text into machine readable format?

The most important thing is that it's not a tablet or 2-in-1, it's a proper laptop, similar to MacBook AIr or current MacBook (I hope I got it right? I'm confused since the last changes at Apple)

Etios

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
The 3:2 aspect ratio screen is what I love about this Surface Laptop, hopefully more companies start providing such screens.

brudolph1211

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm getting tired of not being able to play my Xbox Anywhere titles on my SP3. Will this Surface be enough to play most games with the minimum specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6