Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emart 1

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
My daughter going to college would absolutely love this laptop to show the Apple users what a great product Microsoft can make! Good luck to all!

matheuspolidoro

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I never had a note or laptop, so that could change if all of you delete your participation and then I could win. I hope you have a sweet soul that will help me on it.
Okay, seriously, I don't know where I could put a bad review about this Surface Laptop, so just wishing to be the winner.

TheFlyingDutchBros

May 16, 2017
Visit site
What was the alcantara fabric like? I haven't been able to touch one yet and I'm interested to see if it would make heavy laptop is more comfortable. I imagine it would. I'm sure that's at least part of why Microsoft chose to use it of the Surface Laptop.

TheFlyingDutchBros

May 16, 2017
Visit site
The only real concern with the Surface Laptop is the cost. It still is a premium price to be able to do those things. I'm hoping that various partners start coming out with devices that mimic the SL, but at a lower cost.

That's the idea. Their target audience with Windows 10 S is the education sector which necessarily demands low cost devices.

Interludes

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I'd really love to try out a Surface product since I've had no chance to buy one, and since I'm in Europe I can't even try a Surface Book or a Surface Studio, so a Laptop would be a great start to join the Suface family!

honeypringle

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Surface Book. Would love to have the premium finished Surface Laptop in my possession.
On second thought I'll gift it to my wife if I happen to win one.

honeypringle

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Surface devices are the best gadgets a man can buy, all the way from Surface 3 to Surface Hub. Very glad to see a laptop in the family of devices by Surface brand. Kudos to MS for bringing it to existence. Choice galore now.

mymarcio

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Who wants a free Surface Laptop from Windows Central!!!!!:wink::wink:
That's a ridiculous question, right? Who doesn't!!!:smile::devil:

Rule No.3 Participate in our Surface Laptop forums. (Each individual post you make counts as an entry!):excited:

So I made a new thread to post "GIVEAWAY talks"...:angel:

Still using Surface Pro 3, and I must say -- not feeling the need to upgrade anytime soon. Although a free surface is a free surface and I can always find more reasons to use more gadgets. :)

honeypringle

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I would love to get an opportunity to touch the premium Alcantara fabric used on the Surface laptop. Truly a differentiating factor from other conventional laptops. MS deserves a great applause for bringing the combination of metal and fabric together topped by a pair of hidden Dolby speakers. Great going Microsoft.

honeypringle

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft has brought Surface laptop to the masses by showing off four different color options. All the colors look stunning on it. It's the perfect device to gain people's and developers' attention and trust to use Microsoft's new child, the Windows S.

joshuakm

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I could use this laptop to use it to do design work that's on my mind to do awesome things in the enterprise.

Last edited:

dmiller1969

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I think the design is gorgeous and the burgundy color would definitely be a favorite. Although I have not used a laptop in many years, I like the idea of Microsoft's Suface line getting a laptop. Although the Surface Pen would likely be awkward on this form factor, it is still nice to have that option. Thanks for starting this thread to make it easier for users to participate in discussions about this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre