Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja41

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I use my gen 1 surface pro every single day! It is my primary computer. The Surface Laptop would be put to excellent use with me.

The display (with it's thin bezel) blows the MacBook Air display/bezel out of the water.

If anyone is doubting the surface pen convenience, then hear me out. It is perfect for those quite notes to be taken in class. For example, when you want to add a word or phrase to an ebook or a pdf file. The keyboard will most likely be the first choice for extensive note-taking anyway.

ninja41

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I hear that, I see to many quick replies of people just saying the want the laptop.

I'm glad some else cares to add a worthwhile reply/post.

Doxwin

May 23, 2017
Visit site
And the real question is, once I get Windows 10 Pro on that thing can I do some real development, I mean I know they're using core i5 and i7 on the surface laptop but not all of those are born equal . And the absence of a dedicated graphics card is a slight bummer , but 15 hours of battery life ! that sexy slim design , if I had any money I'd give it :v

Doxwin

May 23, 2017
Visit site
And this will likely **** some of you hardcore windows fans off , but I wonder how compatible this thing is with linux distros and whether or not it's hackintoshable :v

Doxwin

May 23, 2017
Visit site
I'd prefer somethig even with an nvidia 1030 or 1040 , not a gamer per se but more performance and not that big of a sacrifice on weight / battery life . But I'd be thankful if they managed to design a gamer to save us from the flashy vomit design that's reminscent of reject power rangers costumes every company seems to adopt .

VinayGera

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Since the introduction of Surface line-up microsoft has taken the laptop industry by storm with their -
futuristic design
superior quality product
well integrated hardware & OS

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone here shed some light on which color are talking about here... Cobalt blue/burgundy/grey ?

hello. in the original post nothing was mentioned about having the freedom to choose colors, but due to its costs probably the lowest model would be given away.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
as a student a surface laptop would be brilliant, i would be able to get rid of most of my books for classes and just use the surface.

hey there. when i was a student i did that. i got the ebook versions of my textbooks instead of the heavy textbooks, and doing something i always do like control-f in the textbooks were a great time saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire