ultimate reason to own Surface laptop

bdbch

May 21, 2017
Visit site
For me it's about having a high quality Windows 10 device manufactured by the OS developers themself. I still think Microsoft hardware will improve how people think about MS in general.

msbowelite

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello All,

Share with me the ultimate reason to own/buy/win a surface laptop

Feeling lucky:)

Thanks,
Yousef

I want to play games using my desktop hardware throught nVidea GameStreaming, so in my house I have a fiber connection, so this fill perfect to play a very hard games detaching the keyboard and monitor from surfacebook, answeome, performance and mobility.:grin::grin::grin:

chinkwanhow

May 24, 2017
Visit site
1. Beautiful crafted laptop in the market.
2. Proud of the Surface logo
3. Long battery life.
4. You off the computer for one month, and resume back, the battery life is still there!
5. Sleep and wake up the computer instantly.
6. Very light and thin, look sexy! Very suitable for lady.
7. You wont found any speakers hole on the laptop. It hide nicely.
8. Windows Hello
9. Support Surface Pen and Surface Dial
10. Can pair with beautiful Surface Mouse.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Actually for me its the design, the hardware of other companies aren't almost as nice as the surface product. I don't know why design it's such a difficult thing. Fortunately Microsoft knows how to do it.

chnubi i agree. the design of the surface laptop is hard to beat. its such a beautiful looking device, and after seeing plain colors like gray and black models of professional-grade laptops for years im so glad to see something different.

tbellas3rd

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Due to MS I can not walk back and forth to my desktop pc like I used to with this it would make my life so much easier. Plus, the specs and and size are just awesome.

Freddy Grande

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Basically same reasons as everyone. Portability and battery life without sacrificing specs!

Personally I love the feel of Alcantara and I'd love to own a burgundy Surface Laptop with matching mouse and pen *drool*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans