Why do you want only surface laptop not any thing else?

ians18

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Mainly because of the build quality and no crap-ware. Plus, I know that their support in the MS stores are really great, not the same with HP and their terrible customer service.

LordM00

May 12, 2017
Visit site
The quality of windows laptops has really jumped over the previous few years, so in my opinion the surface laptop doesn't really bring anything new to the table. Its purpose seems to have been to act as a flagship Windows 10 S device, however its price pushes it out of the target market for that os. I'm really just as confused as you are.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I can agree that it's a bit overpriced, but the build quality is what makes it "The MacBook Killer" since MacBooks also rely on their build quality to be priced the way they are.

I don't necessarily "Only" want the Surface Laptop, but having one or a SP4 would be very nice

abhishekjacob

May 12, 2017
Visit site
surface world

How surface is going to change the future of computing world? I would really like if it could be a surface world...all the devices compressed in one...i want to access surface anywhere and everywhere...one click and m connected to all my stuff with each of my windows devices...

Last edited by a moderator:

Username92

May 13, 2017
Visit site
The Surface Laptop brings a level of style to an otherwise boring looking and stagnant Enterprise field. It is hard to find a high quality machine that doesn't look like a Latitude/elitebook/X270.

I like it... especially the Burgandy. It is not always about the pure Spec/Cost analysis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon