Presently I am using Surface Pro 4. Should I upgrade to Surface Laptop? What will be additional benefit of upgrade other than Graphics Card?
    05-13-2017 10:38 AM
    If I were you I would not buy the Surface Laptop except if you're not a big pen user and have enough money. Surface Pro 4 does everything Surface Laptop is going to do and it's better with inking & pen than Surface Laptop is ever going to be. Surface Laptop doesn't have a dGPU like Surface Book, again it's just Intel integrated graphics that is improved but I don't think it is exactly worth buying Surface Laptop just because of that (except if you have a Core m3 model Surface Pro 4 and you're consider buying the Core i7 Surface Laptop model).
    palmujukka likes this.
    05-13-2017 11:18 AM
    Presently I am using Surface Pro 4. Should I upgrade to Surface Laptop? What will be additional benefit of upgrade other than Graphics Card?
    The biggest benefit is the hardware and the fully functional keyboard. I prefer my surface pro to my existing dell laptop but I have to admit that coding is best done on the laptop.
    05-13-2017 12:23 PM
    Don't upgrade. It doesn't sound like there is something that really bothers you with your current device and the laptop is not much of a upgrade in hardware. You get slightly better performance, a bigger screen and better keyboard, but you lose the 2-in-1 functionality.
    I'd say wait for a Surface pro 5 or maybe even take a look at the competition like HP or Dell. But as long as you are happy with your SP4 now, just sit and wait.
    05-13-2017 03:20 PM