Surface Laptop Giveaway

Prometheus2021

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I would be ecstatic! I would be using it mostly as a school laptop, would probably leave it as an Windows S only device, just to have a different flavor of Windows in my repertoire. Blue would be my choice of color.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hello. my favorite color is red, and the burgundy color is in the red group of colors so i would flip out if i got that surface laptop in burgundy!

Florien

May 21, 2017
Visit site
As I am in dire need of a Laptop right now, it would be a dream come true to win. My favorite color is the burgundy. It's so rich and captivating.

Surapathi_121-0

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
If I'll win a surface laptop then I would run crazy out of my mind and thank the God for gifting me a Surface Laptop which is soft, with an eye catching colour and which is light weighted. I have many works with Win32 apps so I would convert it into Pro. It can't be used for gaming to play hard games like GTA V which everyone knows. Anyway,All the best for the contest.

Photonsym

May 13, 2017
Visit site
A snappy portable coding machine would be awesome as long as the keyboard feels good, because I've had a hard time liking ultrabook keyboards cuz of the short travel distance of the keys.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I would have liked the blue better if the color was more vivid and deeper.
I'd like platinum for now.

hey moggymisc. i cant remember what thread it was in but someone did make a valid point about the platinum version looking "professional" when meeting clients so platinum is a nice choice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb