Surface Laptop Giveaway

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I like the blue colour because it attracts me and if I would get the laptop I would first convert it to Pro and use it to the full potential.

oooooh, the blue one. nice choice surapathi. im with you on upgrading to pro. as much as i want to keep the laptop at windows 10 s, i need one app for work that is a win32 app so windows 10 s running this app just isnt possible.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Carry it all the time. Show Indian people that Surface exists and beats the Goddamn Macbook.

hey jayesh, are macbooks more popular in india than surface? i thought the surface pro 4 was doing well in india? i thought microsoft under satya was trying to make a big presence due to him being from india and the prominence of technology within the indian community, but maybe its windows 10 on OEM devices instead of the surface brand?

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
hey jayesh, are macbooks more popular in india than surface? i thought the surface pro 4 was doing well in india? i thought microsoft under satya was trying to make a big presence due to him being from india and the prominence of technology within the indian community, but maybe its windows 10 on OEM devices instead of the surface brand?

Its the OEM devices that people carry W10 on in India. Personally I have only seen a Macbook in the hands of the extreme Apple fanboys here in India. And people here do not seem to know much about the Surface brand in general and just prefer a laptop with Windows 10 on it.

That being said, when some people want to buy a Macbook and see the prices of them, they instantly become Windows fans and choose the best laptop that has Windows.
Also the Surface brand has entered the Indian market recently about 4-6 months ago with the SP4 and that may be one the reasons of lower popularity.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I think I seen 2 Surface Laptop Giveaway threads and one of them has each post in that thread as an entry to win.
I am not exactly sure it works like that. I think to participate in the giveaway you need to comment on the giveaway article and then any post in the Surface Laptop forums counts as an entry.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I think I'd love to have either the burgundy or Cobalt Blue. They both look great.

hey there. although if i won id take anything i can get, if i could choose colors id go with burgundy also. how often do you see a red laptop?! that thing is sexy. :evil:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hey there. although if i won id take anything i can get, if i could choose colors id go with burgundy also. how often do you see a red laptop?! that thing is sexy. :evil:

I legit do not care about the color if I win. I will take anything. lol

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
@kaktus1389, there are/were two contests, one for the Surface Laptop, one for the Surface Pro.

One (I forget which one), you comment on the contest's forum to submit an entry, after registering.

The other (which is over now), you could post on any thread, after registering, and then verify a daily post on another sight, 1 entry allowed on a daily basis - again, this one is over now.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
@kaktus1389, there are/were two contests, one for the Surface Laptop, one for the Surface Pro.

One (I forget which one), you comment on the contest's forum to submit an entry, after registering.

The other (which is over now), you could post on any thread, after registering, and then verify a daily post on another sight, 1 entry allowed on a daily basis - again, this one is over now.

I was talking about Surface Laptop all the time, I am not confusing those two ;) There was no announcement for that one, except if I was completely blind.

Shanelle Mais

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
I would feel happy and excited because I really wants to win a new laptop for school and for at home since me or my parents can't afford to buy anything new so it would help a lot for me since my old laptop is acting up..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion