12-18-2018 09:07 PM
32 12
tools
    Inking has not gone mainstream yet. The experience on most of the devices is not up to the mark. With the advent of better technology (following Surface's lead) , we will see wide integration of inking into apps and services.
    i sure hope so since more people know how to use a pen than type and i think a pen fuels creativity stronger than a traditional keyboard and mouse setup. im interested in what other kinds of apps will come up using inking. i know if my nieces had tablets with inking capabilities they would love to go creative on it.
    05-28-2017 12:06 AM
    I wouldn't mind some OS support in win10m for inking, or some more apps that are full UWP (other than freshpaint), because I have a capacitive stylys that would be great for jotting notes down with on my phone
    06-01-2017 09:01 PM
    good luck getting Google to support Microsoft tech. You'll see inking in Chromebooks and Android before it's in Chrome for Windows. Chrome is still a sucky or practically non-existent touch experience even though it works well for touch in Android and ChromeOS.
    06-01-2017 10:11 PM
    I wouldn't mind some OS support in win10m for inking, or some more apps that are full UWP (other than freshpaint), because I have a capacitive stylys that would be great for jotting notes down with on my phone
    hey there. inking for windows 10 mobile would be a really cool feature, even a fantastic selling point, but dont you think its quite difficult to write on a screen as small as a smart phone?
    06-02-2017 09:40 AM
    Would love a planner that I could write on
    06-02-2017 12:35 PM
    hey there. inking for windows 10 mobile would be a really cool feature, even a fantastic selling point, but dont you think its quite difficult to write on a screen as small as a smart phone?
    Well I had no trouble using it with my battery powered capacitive pen for some basic sketching. It works quite well because as with a small notepad you don't press on the screen to write with your hand.

I guess its not ideal for long form writing using ink, but brief to do notes, or even short texts would be nice. We've just been told that swiftkey would be becoming a universal windows keyboard including both swipe and pen across all windows OSes, so that means "wordflow" for tablets, and writing for mobile, which is a nice twist.
    06-03-2017 04:30 AM
    I have a XP-Pen Star G430s drawing tablet without screen . as my sureface pro input device, it's small and useful . i usually taking notes with it . it works well with windows ink in Microsoft Office . i like that , their offical site is https://www.xp-pen.com , offical store is https://www.storexppen.com .
    12-18-2018 09:07 PM
32 12