Terrible SSD speeds?

JohnnyRedLight

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I really don't think the question here is if the difference is noticeable or not. If you are paying a premium you would expect nothing less than the best

I think millions of current users of NVME SSDs are also paying a "premium" for numbers on paper that have zero impact on their daily computing experience. In this case, you're paying the premium for the Surface name.

raqball

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I think millions of current users of NVME SSDs are also paying a "premium" for numbers on paper that have zero impact on their daily computing experience. In this case, you're paying the premium for the Surface name.

It's not premium numbers on paper.. It's read world usage! Doing anything except for web browsing and very light office usage will show up with the put-put SSD's MS is using..

If people are happy with the SSD's MS is using then fine but they are pathetically slow when you consider the 256GB version is a $1300 machine...

I agree the premium you are paying, in my opinion as well, is strictly for the Surface name....

raqball

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12